Thursday, March 17, 2022

Serving People Is What My Business Is All About

Dear Rory,

You really stand out in the professional world and as a real estate agent! (...because you're not cookie-cutter, boilerplate or run of the mill).

It's your genuineness, conscientiousness, expertise and personal concern that impacted my decision to pursue and challenge my property assessment and the hearing process.

I’m so elated by my win! Again a million thanks to you!

Best regards,

Jan Urata
Thank you Jan for your kind words and congratulations! I am so happy that you truly get what I am all about. There are thousands of realtors out there, but I consider myself a Real Estate Consultant who is building relationships with my clients for life.

It's not easy in this world to find professionals you can trust, that hold your best interests in mind and take their responsibilities seriously, but I do and I welcome every opportunity to serve you (and the people around you) in any way I can.

Many thanks for the introduction to your colleague at the office this is the highest compliment you could ever give!

Rory