Friday, December 31, 2021

How To Sell Your Home For Top Dollar

Recently I unveiled a new home selling assignment and had 30 agents come through with their clients along with several other people over a three hour period.

I like to create a very competitive sales environment with all my listings and I deliberately schedule multiple showings at the same time. Picture people walking throughout the house, standing on the sundeck, walking the yards, trying to find parking and crowding the street looking at the house from a distance; all at the same time. It is beautiful to watch and is guaranteed to get all the neighbours talking!

You can't achieve this with one group coming through the house at a time and it created a sense of urgency with the interested parties. People want what everyone else wants and my marketing efforts generated 4 offers to purchase the property and resulted in an accepted offer.

Having multiple offers allows the seller to realize top dollar as there is only one opportunity for buyers to purchase so they must start with their best offer and some will raise their price in an effort to secure the property.

My goal with every selling assignment is to cover my commission by helping my clients to realize extra value for their property. To achieve this type of activity and a superior result it is essential to price your property correctly and it helps to employ a strategic realtor who cares about every dollar you receive.

Thank you for your support!

Your Real Estate Consultant For Life,

Rory