Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Give Me A Chance To Realize Your Highest Priorities


After 20 years in my current location, I decided to sell my house in Tsawwassen and move to a more rural setting. On the recommendation of a friend, I asked Rory Sutter to be my agent. Lucky for me; he turned out to be an excellent choice, guiding me confidently over the humps and hollows of selling (and buying my next home). 


Rory was very knowledgeable of my area, and never less than helpful. I always felt that he was entirely on top of the transaction. He bent over backwards to accommodate my complicated move. 

It was a pleasure to watch him skillfully execute his plan and negotiate a great price for my property including an extended possession date of 60 days following completion to allow me to buy another home and not feel the pressure of moving. 

And when I asked Rory if he could get me another month of occupancy after the sale he delivered. I know he is with me all the way and highly recommend his services to others. 

Sincerely,
Ralph Parker 

ps: And he's a nice guy, too!