Sunday, April 17, 2022

Looking After You Is My Highest Priority


Dear Rory,

Thank you for the outstanding work you did to sell my home. You went above and beyond on this one and I am truly grateful. Knowing that you were there gave me the confidence to make my move after signing the listing and from that moment forward you looked after every detail. 

Not only did you hire and supervise a painter for me, but you also assisted with the cleanup and pre-painting preparation, picked up strata documents and liaised with my lawyer and accountant in my absence.

Your regular reports, updates and calls kept me well informed and when we needed to make adjustments your advice, strategies and careful explanations gave me the knowledge I needed to make the right decisions that resulted in an offer to purchase.

After negotiating the agreement you skillfully defused a last-minute inspection concern that could have derailed the sale and later arranged to get the closing papers to Washington State for my signature, so that I wouldn’t have to forfeit my prepaid travel plans. 

You reminded me again and again that your services were not over until my sales proceeds were safely deposited into my account.

Now having worked with Rory on two occasions, as both a buyer and seller, I am most pleased to recommend his services, including for other seniors and members of the Christian community. 

You will undoubtedly find him to be a real professional of exceptional character, who will take great care to look after you as he did for me.     

Sincerely.

Ron Nelsen
Retired Missionary 

Dear Ron,

Thank you for your kind letter. It was my pleasure to serve you again during this important transition in your life and following the loss of your dear wife. You have given so much to and for others and I was happy to look after everything while you settled into your new place close to your family. 

It wasn't "above and beyond," I was simply doing what I love and that's why I'm in this business. And to know that I may have exceeded your expectations means that I did my job. Somehow we've lost what it means to be a trusted full-service real estate professional today?

I wanted to to say that military veterans hold a special place in my heart and thank you for your service. You are indeed a humble man as I discovered that you earned two Bronze Stars in Vietnam. Its been an honour Lt. Colonel.

Your Real Estate Consultant For Life,

Rory Sutter