Tuesday, July 02, 2024

After 35 Years In Real Estate This May Be The Most Valuable Advice I Can Give You

Warren Buffet's Rule #1 is NEVER LOSE MONEY. His rule #2 is never forget rule #1. 

Every dollar should matter to you, and I'll tell you why. 

This may be the most valuable advice you will ever receive. 

And I'm not kidding. 

Real estate is not a game; it is a serious business involving large amounts of your money. 

You're not buying or selling a bicycle, furniture, or a car, but the actions of many realtors would suggest otherwise.

Unfortunately, you won't know when you have left large amounts of money on the table for the other party, but I see it all the time. 

Most realtors are driven by the commission - the money they earn for facilitating the transaction. 

Their first loyalty is to themselves.

Why would you entrust your most important financial asset to someone who may generate less-than-favorable results? 

What is the value of having a skilled professional on your team who will always tell you the truth and put your interests first?

Even if it means advising you to stay where you are and not proceed with the sale or purchase. 

Are you kidding...

Who does that? 

It's priceless. 

Please view my Application For Employment below. 

You will see that I have worked in every capacity in real estate, including development, commercial investment sales, property assembly, home construction, project marketing, land acquisition, real estate office management, and realtor coaching. 

I am also a real estate investor and past advisor to Canada's largest real estate investment network.

However, my true passion has always been the hands-on, personal work of helping people like you to achieve their buying and selling goals.

Your dreams matter, and I LOVE to negotiate!

I have learned over the years that in real estate, you don’t always get what you deserve but what you negotiate.

You also deserve a person on your team who will provide truthful guidance.

So that you can make the best decision. 

I give my clients the same attention and commitment to negotiating an agreement as I did to negotiating a $28 million purchase while in development. 

Because of my negotiation skills, I have been hired exclusively by leading companies such as Polygon, Park Lane Homes, Concert Properties, and Aragon Development.

Putting clients first is more than a motto; it’s a way of doing business for me; it is a commitment and passion I have to outperform and out-negotiate my competitors.

Helping my clients with their real estate needs is a privilege I take very seriously. 

Real estate is not about properties but people.

I am in the business of helping families, couples, individuals, and companies achieve their goals. 

My in-depth sales, negotiation, experience, and marketing skills enable me to do that.

If you are considering buying or selling real estate, let's discuss it and see if we're a good fit. 

Honestly, I don't take on every project that I'm offered. 

I prefer to work with one or two clients at a time. 

Call me today at 604-780-7916 for more details, and please leave a detailed message.