Friday, January 04, 2019

Great Introductions!

Here’s a quick note to let you know how I can help you or anyone you might introduce to me.

I had the opportunity to meet a young professional couple, David and Louise, who were contemplating their first home purchase. They had a lot of questions and it was a pleasure to speak to them about the buying process. Later they chose me as their Exclusive Buyer’s Agent and we entered into an agreement, similar to a listing agreement. After viewing several properties we narrowed our focus until a great new home was identified and purchased. The good news was that the seller paid my fee, even though I was able to negotiate and work for the buyers – for David and Louise my services were free!

They were very happy with their new home and my professional service and David told me that his goal was to introduce me to the people most important to them who were contemplating the purchase or sale of a home.

Time passed and one day I received an email from David, introducing me to their good friends Mike and Janine who were planning to buy a home and hoping to speak with me. We met on November 22nd and signed an Exclusive Buyer’s Agreement and I guided them through the buying and negotiation process. By January of this year they purchased the home of their dreams. The good news was that the seller again paid my fee and Mike and Janine received my services for free!

What a privilege to meet and serve such wonderful people and the highest compliment I can receive is an introduction.

Rory Sutter, Your Real Estate Consultant For Life
Direct: 604-780-7916

P.S. Who’s the next person you know who could benefit from my professionl services? Be sure to give me a call to discuss how I can help them.